8905 LAKE AVENUE, CLEVELAND, OH 44102 • 216.961.6700

Reservations

Sense The History of Don's Lighthouse

Palace-on-the-park2
 The roots of the Don’s Lighthouse building date back to 1911 – when German immigrant Otto Poschke founded “Poschke’s Barbeque” and Edgewater Park was all the rage.

What's Happening

Socialize With Us

facebooktwitteryoutube
 
LH-logo
Don's Lighthouse is owned and operated by Strang Corp.
Visit our sister restaurant Don's Pomeroy House.

Branding Firm in Cleveland